Friday, February 5, 2016

Journey to Wonosobo - Adventure at Dieng

Day two, 27 January 2016

The plan was going to Dieng. Previously, I was worried about who will drive the car to the Dieng. Yona can drive but still green I think. Moreover, It was in very early morning. Yona's Dad said that if we want to enjoy the scenery, we must go at 3 am. It means that we only have a little time to sleep. Yes it's about 2-3 hours we slept. In fact, not yona that drove the car but Yona's Dad did(very thankful for him). Not only the road was dark but also had many sharp turns. I couldn't imagine if Yona's father didn't help LOL. Around 4 am we arrived then we started to climb the hill. Actually the hill wasn't too high, but we got tired because we rarely do some exercise ._. Though it's hard, finally we reached the top. It was really cold at the top. However the scenery was so magnificent. These are some pictures of us.







Then at 8 am we went down. I felt stomachache -_- Fortunately, I found the toilet on time :") Oke then we went to another place called Kawah Sikidang. Actually, I've visited that place when I was in the first grade of senior high school. There's not so different with the crater but the atmosphere was totally different. It was very quiet because there were only 7 of us. Fyi, we can boil the egg in there.




Next we continued the journey to the candi *****(unfortunately I forget the name -_- ) The candi wasn't huge overall. However, the most interesting part is the ground that filled with soft grass. So we made kind of action pictures with my camera like punching or kicking scene.



Finally, we went to telaga(also forget what its name). You can see in my photos, I think it dominated by algae which has green color. Also, we had a chance to stroll the lake by little canoe(paid by yona's father :") ) 




After we had a Lunch, we went to yona's house directly. Arrived there, we had a durian party, but I didn't eat any.... actually I don't like durian, only eat it when I eat es durian LOL. Like the previous day, around 3-6 pm was raining....

In addition, Yona has two cats at his house. It was so cute and its fur was very soft LOL. 




Graduate Engineering Program ABB 2019 - Proses Seleksi

Assalamualaikum wr wb Di postingan sebelumnya, gw berjanji buat nulis pengalaman rekrutmen graduate engineering program (GEP) ABB tapi ak...